This person is a proactive, confident self-starter that thrives in competitive situations. Focused on winning, they are very driven at being the best they can be. Tenacious in attaining what they determine to be the goal, they are determined and persistent in conquering the objective at hand.
Analytical in their style of thinking but easy to engage in conversation. They are adept at influencing others.
This individual is enthusiastic, optimistic and skilled at building relationships. They are good listeners and have a social outgoing communication style but can also be factual and technical in nature. Very impatient and restless, they are by nature a multitasker but like to stay on course. They chase new goals, new people, and new situations to stay contented.
This person seeks the freedom to do what they do best with independence and an opportunity for high earnings, bonuses, and recognition.
- As a Hi-Line recruiter, you will identify sales and service professionals (Territory Managers), both in response to our current openings and on a proactive basis to recruit the right candidate.
- Being part of a world-class recruiting department, you will identify and attract the right candidate while working with our sales managers throughout the recruiting process.
- You will determine the territory manager candidate qualifications by phone screening and interview; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications for the territory manager position.
- You will arrange interviews virtually or by coordinating travel to assigned territories.
- You will guide applicants through the Hi-Line recruiting process and update the hiring team using the latest applicant tracking system.
- Hi-line encourages an environment of continuous learning to stay current on the latest trends and tools in sourcing.
- Working in a collaborative environment, we will work together to achieve the hiring objectives.
- Minimum 2+ years of recruiting experience / Industrial recruiting preferred
- College degree preferred
- Familiarity with applicant tracking software
- Live in the Dallas, Texas metroplex
- Minimal Travel
Hi-Line is an equal opportunity employer. Hi-Line does not discriminate based on age, race, national origin, disability, gender or religion.